The Kindle Fire was one of the hottest gift items this past season.
Millions of Kindle owners now need stuff (books/ebooks) to buy.
One of the easiest ways for you to profit from this HUGE Kindle craze is to create books using your photos and Photoshop skills.
How easy is that?
Well, so far this month (January 2013) I’ve created 2 children’s books using only photos, embedded text and Photoshop designs.
Each book is made up of pages that are nothing more than full-color photos, 1024×600 in size.
Any photo or illustration will work.
Children’s books are easy. The first one “Counting on Bears“I completed in less than 12 hours start to finish and it is now selling on Kindle.The second, “Learn ABC’s with Bears” took a week total, working on it part time (maybe 20 hours total for 30 pages).
Both are now bringing in recurring sales royalties with no further effort!
But what else could you do?
- How about adding some famous quotations to your own photos?
- How about creating your very own comic book series?
- How about presenting your art or photo portfolio to clients in a published book?
- How about making your work available to Android phone users?
- How about adding artwork (value) to a prospect or client’s existing text only work?
- How about creating a catalog?
- How about illustrations (photos) for some training program?
- and much, much more!
Create content and load it up to Kindle. It’s Wild West time folks and the sooner you get your stuff published the sooner you can start reaping the rewards.
If you’ve always wanted to publish a book, but writing was never your strong point, here’s your chance for fame and fortune!
Publish your photo works on Kindle!
The photo diagram above represents THE most asked question.
“How big should my photo be to publish on Kindle?”
You can get all the info you need about publishing on Kindle at kdp.amazon.com, but sometimes it’s confusing.
If you need help or more ideas, visit my book writing website at:
P.S. If you haven’t already gotten the ebook, “Trick Photography and Special Effects” you should do it now. One of the best investments you can make for creating mind-blowing photographs in 2013.